The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
The School Information Regulations 2012 requires schools to publish certain key documents. We provide parents/carers and stakeholders with additional information to that required by the act under Schedule 4 – Regulation 10. For ease of reference, the specified information is indexed below.
According to the Gov.UK website, accessed on 16th January 2020, updated last on 25th October 2018, maintain schools are required to publish the following content.
- The school’s contact details can be found at the top of each page on this website. Enquiries should be addressed to Mrs. Val Woods, PA to The Headteacher
- (a) School Admission Arrangements, (b) Local Authority Admission Arrangements
- Ofsted Report.
- Our most recent Examination Results at Key Stage 4.
- School Performance Tables are published on the Department for Education (DfE) website. The data set labelled The Arnewood School includes both single rolled children who only attend The Arnewood School, and dual registered children, solely receiving their full time education in alternate provision, including Eaglewood School.
- Information on the school’s curriculum for KS3 and KS4. Further information can be obtained from Heads of Faculty using the contact details above.
- Behaviour for Learning Policy.
- Complaints Policy.
- The Pupil Premium Strategy for 2021-2022 is produced on the DfE standard proforma. The Pupil Premium Strategy 2020-2021 is provided in the legacy format.
- SEND Information Report 2020 2021.
- Charging and Remissions Policy.
- Values and Ethos.
While all care has been taken in producing this list, please note we are not responsible for the content hosted on external sites including Ofsted, DfE and Hampshire County Council.