The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
The School Information Regulations 2012 requires schools to publish certain key documents. We provide parents/carers and stakeholders with additional information to that required by the act. For ease of reference, the specified information is indexed below.
Schedule 4 – Regulation 10
- The school’s contact details can be found at the top of each page on this website. Enquiries should be addressed to Mrs. Val Woods, PA to The Headteacher
- (a) School Admission Arrangements, (b) Local Authority Composite Prospectus
- Ofsted Report.
- As a secondary school we do not offer KS2.
- Our most recent KS4 Results.
- The Secretary of State’s School Performance Tables on the Department for Education (DfE) website.
- Information on the school’s curriculum for KS3 and KS4. Further information can be obtained from Heads of Faculty using the contact details above.
- Behaviour Policy.
- Allocations of Pupil Premium Strategy 2017-18 and expenditure in the previous year. We also received a share of Y7 Catch Up Funding in 2016-17.
- SEND Report.
- Charging and Remissions Policy.
- Values and Ethos.
While all care has been taken in producing this list, please note we are not responsible for the content hosted on external sites including Ofsted, DfE and Hampshire County Council.