The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
The School Information Regulations 2012 requires schools to publish certain key documents. We provide parents/carers and stakeholders with additional information to that required by the act under Schedule 4 – Regulation 10. For ease of reference, the specified information is indexed below.
According to the Gov.UK website, accessed on 24th March 2023, updated last on 24th March 2023, maintained schools are required to publish the following content: –
- The school’s contact details can be found at the top of each page on this website. Enquiries should be addressed to Mrs. L Harper, PA to The Headteacher
- (a) School Admission Arrangements, (b) Local Authority Admission Arrangements
- School Uniforms
- Ofsted Report
- Our most recent Examination Results at Key Stage 4 and 5
- School Performance Tables are published on the Department for Education (DfE) website. The data set labelled The Arnewood School includes both single rolled children who only attend The Arnewood School, and dual registered children, solely receiving their full time education in alternate provision, including Eaglewood School.
- School opening hours from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Monday to Thursday and 8 a.m. to 3.30 p.m. on a Friday in term time only. Students must be in school between 8.30 a.m. and 3 p.m. for 37.5 hours per week.
- Information on the school’s curriculum for KS3 and KS4 can be found on our Curriculum pages. Further information can be obtained from Heads of Faculty using the contact details above.
- Remote Education
- The Behaviour for Learning Policy can be found on our school policies page.
- The Pupil Premium Strategy 2022-23 is produced on the DfE standard proforma. The Pupil Premium Strategy for 2021-2022 is produced on the DfE standard proforma.
- Public Sector Equality Duty
- SEND Information Report 2022 – 2023
- Careers programme information can be found on the school’s Careers pages
- The Complaints policy is located on the Gryphon Trust policy page and applies to The Arnewood School.
- Annual reports and accounts
- Trustees’ information and duties
- Charging and Remissions Policy 2022 23
- Values and Ethos
- Requests for copies of policies should be addressed to the Headteacher’s PA – see Contact Details page.
While all care has been taken in producing this list, please note we are not responsible for the content hosted on external sites including Ofsted, DfE and Hampshire County Council.