To notify the school of your child’s absence please call 01425 625400 and select the attendance extension before 9am.
Please remember that a written note will be required on return.
Attendance is an important aspect of any child’s education, and since we are fully committed to your child’s education, it is something we take very seriously. You should be aware that the school’s attendance policy has recently been revised, bringing it more in line with Hampshire directives and making it consistent between schools in the Arnewood pyramid. You will find links to relevant and useful documents below.
- Attendance & Punctuality: Parent Information Leaflet 2022 – 2023
- Handout: What families can do to ensure students stay engaged, successful and on track.
- Leave of Absence Form
- Link Between Absence and Attainment at KS2 and KS4
- Parent Information Summary
- Information on Penalty Notices for Parents and Carers
As stated in the attendance policy we are required to make you aware of assessment dates. The dates for internal and external assessment are published on the examinations page of the school website.